Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Pajero



Is it just me, or is the Mitsubishi Pajero getting uglier every year? There is a new one scheduled for release next year, and it sure as hell is no Mona Lisa. I actually prefer the older models. Since I first saw one in 1992, it has gripped my attention. Especially with the new (well, new to me at the time) technology, such as an altimeter. I thought it was great. In all fairness, I must admit that the current short wheel base one looks ok. I drove one recently, and its luxury all the way. But if I had a choice, I would still go for the older ones. Its the same as the Merc ML. Ugly as hell. I don't care that its a Merc. They have to bring beauty into the equation somehow. Ok, they have improved somewhat, but it still is not a pretty car. I would have to say that the best looking luxury offroad vehicle has to be the VW Touareg. Have a look!

No comments: