Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Who’s the Boss?


I can’t help it. I just love this type of motorcycle. And the name says it all. Boss Hoss. Just look at it. The BHC-9 502 really is the boss with a liquid-cooled V8 engine, outputting 374kw and 767nm torque! That’s more than most cars! A V8! Such power. I think that is the main attraction here. Of course it looks powerful as well. This bike is violent aggression incarnated! It also sports a huge 32l tank and it weighs 771kg. Initially, when they started out in 1990, they made them from second hand Harley-Davidson parts and second-hand motor parts from muscle cars. They were expensive, big and very difficult to ride. But they always used V8 engines. And that is what sets them apart. A bike with a motorcar engine! One of the most noticeable things on the bikes are the big radiators, but it doesn’t do the looks any damage, it just adds to its personality. They also used to have a bike tyre for the front wheel and a car tyre for the rear, but have since replaced it with a bike tyre. They also make very imposing trikes. The trikes were built with rear-end to look like rear-ends of cars like Corvettes and Chevys. This look was replaced in 2000 by the rear-end look of the Sierra truck. In all, I still think this is a novelty bike, this is not something you would ride to work everyday… or would you? I definitely want one!

1 comment:

Time Travelor said...

I think it is a good post to put I like it and I love bikes and choppers and I like that bike I see on the post